BEST ORGANIC JUICE CLEANSES
If you have been over-indulging during the holidays and need to detox or simply want to jump-start a life-long path to health, I want to recommend experiencing the magic of raw, unpasteurized juice cleanses. My clients who are juicing have seen their energy increase, their skin starting to glow, weight being released and signs of aging being reversed.
This past year we have seen some great additions and improvements to juicing companies in our area and in this blog I will share what’s good and new, so you can enjoy your juices to the fullest.
First of all, why try a juice cleanse to begin with? Even though we are watching what we eat and make the right food choices, toxins still lurk into our bodies. For example, if you go out to eat, then you have pesticides and toxins in your system from non-organic foods that are found in most restaurants. The unpleasant side effect of having them in our systems can be seen in weight gain, low energy, unclear skin and many illnesses.
By doing a simple detox, you will give your digestive system a vacation so your body can get rid of harmful toxins, boost its energy, release extra weight, promote deeper sleep and reduce stress. Think of the detox as you think of dry cleaning your clothes – a necessary part of life that helps you look and feel great!
· Take advantage of nutritional consultations prior to the cleanse
· Eat light, vegan foods before and after your cleanse to ease in and out of the cleanse
· Only choose organic juices, otherwise you will be putting toxins and pesticides right back into your body
· Choose cold-pressed juices (like the ones in this blog) that retain most benefits from fruits and vegetables
· Don’t eat heavy foods such as bread and animal proteins right before and right after the cleanse
· Don’t use the cleanse as quick fix – it is a reboot for the system and not a crash diet
· Don’t pressure yourself into doing a long cleanse if you are not ready.
BEST LOCAL ORGANIC JUICES AND CLEANSES
If you are always busy and have no time to go get your juices, I suggest getting them delivered to your house by OnJuice.com. This local company started in Boca in 2012 and has just gone organic. Their juices are cold-pressed and then high-pressure processed, which means there is no harmful bacteria, making them safe for people with weaker immune systems. What I like about OnJuice:
· Easy delivery system - you don’t even have to leave your house or office
· Local and Organic produce
· Offers Signature and Advanced All-Juice Cleanses that include 6 juices
· 10 specialty cleanses that include 4 juices per day
· Complimentary pre and post-cleanse support with 7-days of food menus, to make sure you end your cleanse in a correct way
· Corporate cleanses are available
Z-Tip: Sign up for their convenient auto-renewal delivery program and make juice a daily habit - you will look and feel fabulous all year long.
To order, visit www.OnJuice.com or call 800-495-5008. Get 20% off by mentioning this blog.
APURA JUICERY AND COFFEE HOUSE
Apura Juicery and Coffeehouse has a beautiful story and the passion of Susan Mussaffi, the owner of the café, shows in every detail. Apura is dedicated to making great-tasting juices with unique flavors that stand out from the crowd. If you don’t believe me, just try Can-Elope, Flying Hawaiian and Purple Haze. What I love about Apura is:
· Beautiful café where you can enjoy your juice
· Food and Juice cleanses are available
· Group cleanses
· Organic cold-pressed coffees for those who don’t want to give it the habit, but want to upgrade it instead
· Samples of every juice are available before purchase
· Pick up raw vegan salads, snacks and even desserts to help you ease in and ease out of the cleanse
Z-Tip: Try Chia Pudding and Raw Oatmeal to get into the habit of a delicious and nutritious breakfast.
22191 Powerline Road, 20B | Boca Raton, FL 33433, 561.430.3596 www.ApuraJuicery.com
Raw Juce is a juice-aholic’s paradise that offers juices, smoothies, power shots and dessert drinks that can satisfy your thirst and hunger. Over the year they have added many new juices, smoothies and snacks, making it always fun and exciting to go. What I love about this store:
· They offer walk-in cleanses
· Samples of every juice are available before purchase
· Big selection of green juices
· Free consultation with a certified health coach
· Raw vegan foods, acai bowls and smoothies are available for purchase to ease in and out of the cleanse
· Convenient location off Glades rd and I-95
· Juice till dinner cleanses are great for beginners
Z-tip: If you are new to cleanses, try a combination of smoothies and juices for your first 2 days of the cleanse before going 100% on juice.
2200 Glades Rd Ste. 403, Boca Raton, Florida 33431. 561.424.JUCE www.RawJuce.com
ORGANIC JUICE EXPRESS
If you are out and about in Mizner Park and want a drink that won’t make you feel guilty later, check out Organic Juice Express. All drinks are made to order and poured into glass mason jars with straws (what a cute idea!) What I love about this store:
· Build-your-own cleanses
· Design-your-own juices
· Free local delivery
· Raw vegan salads, smoothies and desserts are available for purchase to ease in and out of the cleanse
· Delicious coconut water is available in big bottles
· Convenient location on Federal Hwy, across from Mizner Park
Z-tip: Do try the banana ice-cream – it can change the way you view desserts!
495 N Federal Highway, Boca Raton, Fl 33432. (561) 707-0072 http://www.juicebarboca.com/
One of the biggest challenges my clients face when they start working with me is discovering that deep inside them there is a voice that sabotages their successes. Somewhere deep inside there is a voice that keeps telling them that they are not good enough… Continue reading here.
One of my favorite Disney movies is Beauty and the Beast. Little girls from an early age are taught to look through the looks and love people for who they are. I think we all consciously try to do that. Except for one person. In my line of work I often see women who can't fall in love with themselves. Continue reading here.