During the cold winter days, many offices are seeing a decrease in their employees’ productivity and an increase in medical leaves. Colds become common and hundreds of people are getting the flu. But the forecast doesn’t have to be so gloomy.
If you are looking for simple ways to increase productivity in the office and save money on health care for your team, look no further. These FIVE simple daily additions will help you do just that and together they will cost less than $1 a day per employee. As a result, your team will be energized and healthy in no time.
Blue Green Algae
As the single most nutrient-dense food on the planet, blue green algae features many vital vitamins, minerals and enzymes that are easily absorbed by the body. By simply providing it to your team in a pill form, you will help them improve their mental focus, increase concentration and reduce their weight.
Not all bacteria is bad, and probiotics are the good kind your body needs. When taken regularly every day, they help strengthen the immune system and decrease the changes of getting sick. The trick is in switching the brands every few months, in order to get new strains of the friendly bacteria.
Chia seeds have a very high content of Omega 3 Fatty Acids that decrease inflammation and can increase learning abilities, problem-solving skills, focus and memory. Studies have also shown that Omega 3 can also help promote a positive mood and emotional balance.
Did you know that smells have a strong impact on our moods and feelings? Jasmine can cause an increase in beta waves in the brain, which leads to higher alertness and increased energy. Before the 3pm slump hits your office, turn on Jasmine-scented air-freshener and you may see more people working at their desks instead of leaving the office for a Starbucks break!
This ancient herb has centuries of experience in helping people protect their body against various stresses. It’s resume includes supporting the immune system, preventing colds, lowering blood pressure and protecting cells against by-products of cellular energy.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused