I am so excited to start this project and to kick it off on the right foot, I decided to take myself out on an old-fashioned date - dinner and a movie. I got many comments on facebook about the fact that I went out all dressed up and alone. Some people even felt sorry for me!
But I want to re-assure you - there is nothing pathetic or sad about going out with yourself. Notice my choice of words - with myself. I wasn't alone. I was with great company.
I believe that once you get to know yourself better, your true likes and dislikes, without being influenced by someone else, only then will you be able to truly be in a relationship with someone. Self love and self-appreciation have to come first.
Take a look at the video I made - my before, after and after-after the experience of going to the movies all dressed up. I went to the movies before, but I would hide under average clothes. This time I made a statement of being comfortable in dressy clothes, as I was indeed on a date :)
How do you feel about going out alone?
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused