I have been getting lots of feedback on my first week of the 100 Day Self Love Affair. Some very supporting and some from people who don't agree that self-love should come first. One of my friends said that my videos made her think that I don't ever want to have a partner or a family and that I am ok by myself.
Well, I am definitely OK by myself. I enjoy my own company and now I am acting more and more on my own behalf. And I do want a partner and a family. But self-love will only make me a better friend and a better partner. When we feel whole, complete and perfect as we are, then we can see others in the same way and treat them as such. Doesn't that sound like a great relationship? When you can love someone fully and unconditionally without needing anything in return? I believe loving yourself will make you a better person for others to be with- you can actually love others more when you love yourself!
Just like the saying goes - love your neighbor as you love yourself and that already implies that you need to love yourself first. Imagine if you hate yourself and stuff your body with foods that make you feel sick and then you do the same to your neighbor? Imagine force-feeding your neighbor with foods that are not good for them. Calling them names. And you know that we all have negative self-talk and can say things to ourselves that we would never say to others. We all are guilty of being mean to ourselves. Now, is that a good way to love others?
It is time to stand up to yourself. I think it is time to be nice to your body and spirit. When you act on your own behalf, when you are kind to your body and soul, when you shower yourself with sweet words, you will truly blossom. And when you blossom, you radiate love and kindness and others will only benefit from that.
Take a look at my video and let me know your feedback.
I am sending you lots of love and hope you take time to shower yourself with kindness.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused