While traveling is great for our minds and souls, sometimes I find it challenging to keep our bodies healthy when on-the-go, at the airports and away from a home routine. If you want to enjoy your vacation and still fit in your fabulous clothes when you come back, then try some of my tips that I use when I travel:
EATING IDEAS WHILE TRAVELING:
Bobble Water Bottle - This reusable water bottle comes in many color combinations to match any outfit and it has a filter, so it is easy to refill with tap water. Now you can save money on bottled water AND help the environment by reducing plastic!
Whole Oranges - Thirsty when traveling? Grab an orange. No need to wash them, just peel, so they are perfect when stuck in your seat during flight. Because it is a whole fruit, you can get them through security at the airport.
Bananas - loaded with potassium, bananas will help reduce bloating when flying and keep your hunger at bay, so you don't over-indulge.
CHIA Greens+ Bars - Better than a salad you will find at an airport take-out AND it is Chocolate-covered! Use these as a meal or as dessert.
Dr. McDougall Split Pea Soup, Reduced Sodium - Because it is a dry soup, you can easily bring it to the airport and just fill up with hot water once past security. It is only 200 calories and packed with protein and fiber! For $1.50 a cup, it is a better deal than airport food.
Greens+ Sticks- These little stick-packets are a perfect way to get your greens and vital nutrients while on-the-go. Just mix with water and drink up first thing in the morning!
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused