It is a well-known fact that what goes in must come out. For example, if you eat or drink, you will eventually have to go to the bathroom. Food and water nourish our bodies and keep us alive, but we must eliminate the waste produced from them or we will absorb the toxins and eventually die. What about our energy and emotions? Do they need to be digested and eliminated as well?
Today, someone said you need to get anger out of your system and it got me thinking, how does this system work? Does holding onto negative energy and emotions put our bodies at risk of absorbing a different type of toxin with its own deadly results? I have noticed that people who don't effectively communicate their feelings or hold onto what we would categorize as negative emotions or energy find that these held feelings manifest into physical ailments. For example, liver stones can be formed not just because of poor health, but because of unreleased anger.
We all have energy that we give and receive. There has to be a constant flow, otherwise it will stagnate and create imbalance. It is a fact that emotions affect our bodies --when you suddenly get excited your cheeks turn pink and when you get scared, they turn white. Our thoughts and feelings and the energy they create affect us and they need to be expressed. If one keeps holding on to negative feelings from your childhood, it is similar to holding on to the sandwich you ate when you were a kid. Can you imagine the pain and discomfort of a decades old sandwich still sitting in your stomach?
Many of us are dealing with the emotional equivalent of that sandwich. We hold onto feelings from the past instead of processing and eliminating them from our bodies, and in many cases when people get sick, these emotions are rarely analyzed to see if they caused the manifestation of the illness.
Take time and look deeper into your emotional body. Let the stagnation out by expressing your feelings. The best way to do so it to write a letter to someone. Whether that person will ever read the letter or not is not relevant. It is about the energy that you hold in your imagination. Let those feelings out on paper and then burn them. Watch the flames take away the discomfort you have been feeling and move on.
Why allow anger, resentment or fear to rule your life? Why chose to listen to the feelings from the past when they are not making you happy. Open yourself up to the abundance of this universe and let it take whatever is not supporting you. Just as we let the trees take out carbon dioxide that we exhale and then produce oxygen, let the universe take our your negative energy and create a positive one. Then, open up to other people around you and breath in their positive spirits.
Let the compassion and love of others make a change in your system to where you also give others your love and compassion. Try it for a while and you will see tremendous difference in your life and the lives of people around you. We can't live without food and we can't fully live without other people around us to help our energy flow.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused