If you are eating animal protein and are looking for a healthier version of "Fried" chicken, then look no further than this eAZy recipe!
QUICK TIPS ON WHY I AM USING THESE INGREDIENTS:
- Always buy organic and humanely-raised animal proteins
- Eat animal protein in moderation. We don't usually need it at every single meal
- When cooking on high heat, use grapeseed oil and organic ghee as they are best
suited for high temperatures. I like ghee for its buttery fragrance.
- Avoid aluminum foil and opt for parchment paper instead
TIPS ON MAKING IT PALEO OR VEGAN:
- Substitute crumbs for ground almonds
- Substitute flour for chickpea flour
- Substitute eggs for Follow Your Heart Vegan Eggs
- Substitute chicken to Beyond Meat Chicken-less Strips
Ingredients & Equipment:
1 pound of organic, pasture-raised chicken tenders or drumsticks
2 cups Ian’s Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
1/2 cup Gluten Free Flour Blend (I like Pamela's the most)
2 organic eggs by Vital Farms, beaten
3 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons pink Himalayan salt
1 Roasting pan
Set oven to roast at 425F. Get 3 bowls - one for the flour, one for eggs and one for crumbs. Mix crumbs with garlic powder, paprika and salt.
Grease parchment paper with ghee and lay on top of a roasting pan.
Coat chicken tenders in gluten free flour blend, then dip each individual coated chicken in the a mixture of 2 beaten eggs, then in breadcrumbs.
Layer on parchment paper greased with ghee
Sprinkle grapeseed oil and roast at 425 for 15 minutes. Enjoy!
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused