I am so happy to share these eAZy recipes that were featured on ABC7 in Los Angeles
Feel free to customize the recipes according to your personal preferences and tastes. Let me know how you like these!
eAZy GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
10 oz of sliced crimini mushrooms
3 cups greens beans, trimmed
1 package gluten-free crispy onions by 365
2/3 cup Daiya cheddar cheese
2/3 cup raw cashews
1/3 cup water
1 teaspoon butter-flavored coconut oil by Nutiva
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon sea salt (or more, to taste)
1 teaspoon thyme leaves
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Soak cashews overnight.
When ready to cook, preheat oven at 400 degrees.
Saute onions, garlic and mushrooms in melted coconut oil. Add seasoning.
Rinse soaked cashews and blend in a blender with water and 1/2 of the sautéed mushrooms and onions to make condensed mushroom soup. IMPORTANT: Reserve one half of the mushroom mixture for the casserole.
Steam green beans for 5 minutes and place in a oven-safe dish. Pour the mushroom soup over the beans, then add the rest of sautéed mushrooms. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the crispy onions, then top with Daiya cheese.
Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Enjoy!
1 loaf of Udi's Millet-Chia bread
3 tablespoons butter-flavored coconut oil
2 onions, diced
3 stalks celery, diced
1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
1 teaspoon salt
ground black pepper to taste
2 cups veggie broth
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Toast the bread in toaster and let cook, then cut into small cubes.
Saute onions and celery for about 8 minutes with coconut oil, then mix with cut up bread and herbs in a baking dish. Pour veggie broth over and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, uncover and bake for another 5 minutes.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused