A few weeks ago UN issued a report saying that we have about 12 years to avoid a catastrophic breakdown in our environment. It sounds extremely scary and I hope that this wakes people are to the fact that each and one of us can reverse this if we make small changes in our lifestyles.
And if you ever complain about crazy weather changes and turbulence in the air, then it is time to do something about it.
With that, I want to share a three simple ways YOU can help make it a better world for us and for the future generations.
I remember when my mom brought Coca Cola from America to Russia for my 8th birthday. I have never seen canned drinks before and it was so cool to open one, then feel the bite of soda water in the back of my throat. We had soda drinks in Russia, but they weren't nearly as good as Coke was. And we now know why - it has the perfect combination of sugar, salt and fizz to get us asking for more.
Unfortunately conventional sodas like Coke, Sprite, etc are loaded with high fructose corn syrup and chemicals that can weaken our immune systems, cause acne, add extra pounds, elevate blood pressure and even cause diabetes.
If you find yourself craving a bubbly soda, here are my top Z-Tips for choosing the best options:
I have been soul-searching for a quite a bit figuring out how to put my passion for delicious and healthy food and travel while helping people do the same. So.... I decided to take a solo trip to Vancouver and created this video.
If you are single and hungry for yummy food, travel and adventure, then this video
I get a lot of questions about easy ways to help you detox and also can assist in reducing cellulite. It this blog I want to share a trick that I use every single day in the morning.
I just spoke with a friend that asked me about ways to boost his energy. I thought that other people may have similar concerts, so I decided to share my advice in this blog.
If you are feeling lethargic and as a result experience sugar and caffeine cravings, then this blog is for you.
When dining with a group of friends or family, sometimes we don’t have a choice of the restaurant and creativity is key. Being mostly vegan, I prefer to eat plant-based meals when going out and with experience I learned how to order a healthy meal even at a steakhouse. In this blog I will share my favorite choices that can help you healthy while going out. Use these guidelines to create your own healthy meal at any other steakhouse around the country. You will be surprised how easy it can be to eat at the meat-eaters paradise!
If you need help boosting your energy throughout the day, here are some easy Z-Tips!
What are you favorite go-to energy-boosting foods?
Do you ever feel lonely? Ever get that sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach? You know what I’m talking about, right? If you have, then you are not alone and hopefully you are feeling a little better already knowing that you are not alone in your loneliness. We are all in this together.
We are now in the middle of summer and many of you may be craving the sweetness of summer romance. If that's the case for you and you feel frustrated that you haven't met "the one" yet, don't despair. "The one" is actually closer than you think.
Here is missing piece of the puzzle - YOU are the one you have been searching for!
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused