3 eAZy DETOX RECIPES
Q: Alina, can you share some easy ways to do a detox? I don't think I can do just juices or water, which I hear can be great. Do you have any ideas for things that are easier to make than a juice, maybe less expensive too? And also, I don't like cold foods too much. Anything you can do that's warm or hot?
A: Great questions and I have 3 recipes I can share that are eAZy to make and can satisfy your cravings for hot, cold and room temperature treats.
In this video with my friend Moon I share my recipes for a chia berry water, hot detox soup and a smoothie. They are very eAZy and you can make them all in advance, so you can grab-and-go later.
Also, check out Moon's videos on her YouTube channel- she has amazing content!
Let me know your thoughts!
10/9/2022 10:40:50 pm
Behavior letter service else lead bring management. Others beat special article happen couple charge ago.
Leave a Reply.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused