One of the biggest challenges my clients face when they start working with me is discovering that deep inside them there is a voice that sabotages their successes. Somewhere deep inside there is a voice that keeps telling them that they are not good enough, that they are not loved, that they are not worthy of love, that they are weak, that they don't deserve to be happy, that they are bad and that they need to change themselves in order to be happy. If this is something that you find yourself dealing with, then I would like to offer you one exercise that may help you.
Take a few minutes to imagine standing at the new-born room at the hospital, looking at the little babies that are only a couple of days old. Look at them, study their faces. Can you point out which baby you think should be worthy of having a great life and which baby should be doomed to suffer? Probably not. Most likely you are thinking that each baby deserves all the happiness in the world. Now, imagine that you are at the hospital where YOU were born and you are looking at yourself as a baby. Do you think that you were enough then? Do you think you were worthy of having it all at that moment? I say you did and guess what, you still do!
Now, you may be thinking: "But Alina, you don't know me. You don't know about all the bad things I've done, all the horrible thoughts I've had, all the terrible things I've said!" You are right, I don't know about those. But the truth is, that NOBODY is perfect. We are human. It is human to do bad things and to have bad thoughts. We all have faults and we all fail at times. However, shaming yourself and feeling guilty is not a way to redeem yourself. What you CAN do, is:
1. Write down all the things you think prevent you from feeling worthy
2. Read each one out loud and then take full responsibility of your actions by:
a. Accepting that you have done what you did and realize that it wasn't the right thing to do. Make a commitment to not
repeat that action.
b. If possible, do something to correct that action right now. Make a list of things that you can DO to redeem your
3. Look at yourself in the mirror and feel yourself be present in the moment. Realize where you are right now in time and space. Notice how your body feels. Give gratitude for your body and spirit. Take notice that you are the same being as you were when you were born and you are still worthy of happiness!
4. Make a list of actions you can do to create a vibrant future! Go for it! This is the only life you have to live in this body - make it a great one!
And if you still feel that there is something that is still holding you back, then email or call me to get support. I work with clients all over the world on the phone, via skype and in person and I will be happy to help you break free and achieve your the health goals. Remember that your essence is of a lovable, beautiful, worthy human-being and if there were actions to prove otherwise, then there are counter-actions that can bring you back to your true self. Let Yourself Blossom!
With all my love,
Leave a Reply.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused