BENEFITS OF PLANT-BASED DIET
As a chef and health coach, I am committed to bringing different choices to our readers. Whether you are eating red meat, limiting your animal proteins to seafood or keeping to a strictly vegan lifestyle, we all can agree that eating your fruits and vegetables is highly beneficial for the body. Here are our top 5 reasons why we love vegetarian foods
11/14/2017 08:35:53 pm
Dear Alina, I read your post about the dates. There are so many insights I would like to comment, but there wouldn't be enough space. Blaise Pascal, one of my favorite philosophers, once wrote: The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. For me, this is the great mystery of relationships. Many times our hearts deviate from our reason and it's hard to anticipate who's right... I really enjoyed pondering about your wise reflections. Congratulations!
Leave a Reply.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused