So, not long ago I found out that I have low vitamin D and have a gene mutation that makes me produce less serotonin. Because I live in Florida, I feel good most of the time, but now that I have been in DC for a couple of days and it is cold, rainy and grey, I have been feeling more tired and blue.
Because I am committed to loving myself up, I decided to go to a Korean Spa. Here is a video on how to use hot and cold therapies to boost your mood. As an extra bonus, you get your metabolism up and toxins out.
Z-TIP: If you want to have an extra detox, drink some Chlorella with coconut water 20 mins before going to the sauna - this combination will help with the detox and blood purification!
12/2/2015 06:00:12 pm
I am also low on vitamin D! and living in Florida! I was in the shade and covering myself with hats to protect my skin. I just started to be open on the sun more , so I will not have to take vitamin D in the pill, also sun puts me in the good mood !
12/4/2015 04:48:31 am
Natasha, I hear ya! I also protect my skin when in the sun, so it has been challenging with the Vitamin D. I do go in the sun more now, but can feel the change in my body and mind when I am up north and there isn't much sun.
Leave a Reply.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused