Yesterday, a friend of mine asked me about my view on the Acai Berry Diet Pills and only way I could think of explaining my opinion was through a shopping analogy. I knew that being a great shopper like herself, she would understand.
So, imagine you see a really hot, trendy dress in the window display. You come in and try it on -- you look fantastic! Then, you look at the price on the tag and it is exactly a third of your monthly mortgage. Would you buy something that's trendy, that will not last long and that is going to cost you A LOT? Probably not. What a good shopper usually does is first classify a potential purchase as either a trendy one-season kind of piece or as a long-term investment one. If it is a former, then you wouldn't spend too much money. After all, you won't wear it that long -- trends come and go and next season will most likely to bring in a new look. If a good shopper is looking for a short-term trendy piece, they are going to buy it at a lower cost.
However, if you are looking to purchase an "investment" piece, then it is a different story. If that is the case, budget can be stretched a little, as you are paying for the quality that will last for years. I do want to mention that sometimes a trend comes along that is totally YOU. In that case, it doesn't matter if it is "in" or "out" in a few months. YOUR style is always "IN" for you.
So, how does that apply to diets? Exactly the same way. If you are looking to lose weight and decide to settle for a temporary quick fix, then look at it as a "trend." A quick fix is short-term and after it is over, you are probably going to get back to your routine, which caused you to gain the weight in the first place. So, by that rationale, the weight will come back to haunt you and get you to spend more and more money, time and energy -- a very high cost for a trend.
If you are looking to lose weight, then take time to find out your style and create a dietary program that will fit YOU. It should feel like an "investment" piece that you will love and that will make you feel good. Don't settle for anything less, like a temporary trend. Instead, find what makes you happy. What will work for you long-term? Only then create a tailored plan to match your individual needs that you will enjoy for years to come. Diet is not a temporary thing. Diet means lifestyle and if it is going to be something you "wear' every day, then it might as well be something that you enjoy. Your choices in life should make you feel and look good.
And while you are searching for your perfect dietary lifestyle, do take time to discover amazing options fruits and vegetables have to offer, like the dandelion greens that help you improve digestion and help you slim down! Traditionally, dandelion is also used to improve appetite, digestion and liver/kidney function. In addition, extracts have potential anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immune-enhancing effects. One of the best ways to take your dandelion greens is to add a few stems to your green juice. You can also try dandelion tea, but some of the properties may be lost with heat.
So, as you ponder on your way to get to your goal weight, please focus on the word "YOUR." It is not about anyone else, but YOU. Please make yourself a priority and take time to better your health.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused