Q: Alina, can you give me a recipe for an easy, quick, healthy and yummy dinner I can make for my family and not have to do much work? Also, I want something that has everything and isn't too low carb, so I am satisfied after. Specifically, can you share a recipe with potatoes.
A: Yey, of course! I LOVE creating recipes that help people have better lives, so here is one! I make a similar recipe for my clients and they love it. I hope you do as well.
1 Piece of sustainable white fish
1 Pint of organic cherry tomatoes
5 Organic Fingerling Potatoes
2 cloves of garlic
Organic white peach
Organic pine nuts
Violife Plantbased Parmesan
Organic Olive Oil
Organic Grapeseed Oil
Organic Balsamic vinegar
Mineral salt and pepper
Heat up oven to 425F. Cover potatoes with a little bit of grapeseed oil and roast for 10 mins.
Meanwhile make the salad with arugula, peach, pine nuts, vegan parmesan, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Take out potatoes after 10 mins and add tomatoes, chopped garlic and fish. Use salt and pepper to taste. Put back in the oven for 10-15 mins.
Message me with questions for more recipes I can create for you.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused