I know several people who love grilled cheese sandwiches. They love the gooweyness of cheese, the crunch of the fried bread, the warmth of the melted butter. However, they don't indulge in this treat because they believe it is not good for them. Being a Taurus and loving to give into my indulgences, I created the following treat that enjoy with all the satisfaction and without any guilt! And yes, I promise it is greasy, yummy and GREAT for you!
2 Slices of Ezekiel Bread (The grains here are sprouted, so they are easier to digest. Also, sprouting destroys the gluten lectins)
1/4 cup Daiya Cheese in Mozzarella or Cheddar Flavor (This is a great non-dairy and non-soy cheese. Because it has no casein, which is found in milk, this cheese won't become addictive)
1 Teaspoon of Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon of Flax Seed Oil (You will get 6,000 mg of Omega 3's that are great for reducing inflammation and boosting your metabolism)
Dust the bread with Olive Oil and fry it with the cheese in between slices. Once the desired texture is reached, put on a plate and cut.
Right before you are about to eat the sandwich, pour the flax seed oil on it. You will get the greasy look and feel of the sandwich while getting all the nutrients you need!
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused