If you love pancakes but don't have time to make healthy ones yourself, skip the IHOP and hop on to WholeSomeMeal.com. The walnut pancakes are absolutely delicious - boasting only 326 calories for 3 delicious pieces AND a berry sauce. They also have over 20 grams of protein and loads of healthy carbs and fats, making them not only decadent in flavor, but good-for-you as well.
I must say they are not vegan, as they are created with organic farm-fresh eggs (You can visit the farm yourself -- check out MarandoFarms.com and you will see how well chickens are treated as they roam around) and they have non-gmo, organic whey protein. So, if you are up for a perfect breakfast treat that costs less than chain restaurants, then check out chef Elisa's treats. And for my vegan friends, she does some great vegan snacks as well -- delish!
To buy the pancakes, visit MarandoFarms.com. They are open 6-days a week and this gem of a farmers market is quickly becoming my favorite. After all, if you want to look fabulous, you gotta eat fabulous food!
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused