Q: How did you heal your eyes ? And which exercises did you do?
A: In 2002 I was diagnosed with astigmatism and had to wear glasses because I couldn't see details that were far from me. In 2003 I had to go back to the optometrist and get a stronger pair of glasses because my eyes got worse.
Then I read a Russian book called "About Eyesight" and did all the exercises in it. In about a week my eyesight got significantly better and I stopped wearing glasses. I haven't worn them since. So, here is what I did and I hope these exercises help you as well.
Do remember that I am not a doctor and simply sharing what helped me. Please do these exercises at your own discretion and consult with your doctor before starting a new regiment.
First, get a journal and start writing love letters to your eyes. Write to them how much you love them and what you value about them. Do that every day and if you can’t write, at least talk to your eyes.
If you are laughing right now, just remember that your cheeks can change color just with a thought of you being scared or excited - they go pale or bright pink, so yes, your cells are listening to your thoughts, and that includes cells in your eyes.
Second, do these exercises every night:
1. Rub your palms together to generate some heat and cover your eyes with them. Breathe in with your eyes and relax them for a few breaths. Then imagine cool air coming into your eyes as you breathe in and warm air coming out of them as your breathe out. Yes, I know you are breathing with your mouth or nose, but imagine your eyes breathing too.
2. With your eyes closed and palms over them, move your eyeballs up and down 10 times, then from right to left 10 times, then 10 times on diagonal from bottom left to top right and then 10 times from top left to bottom right. Finally roll your eyes as if you were massaging them against your eye lids on way down and then with your scull on the way up, then reverse direction. Do that 10 times as well.
3. Open your eyes, light up a candle and look at its dancing light. Relax your eyes and enjoy the light for a few minutes, noticing all the colors from orange and blue.
4. Feel and visualize in your mind your eyes getting stronger and your vision getting clearer and clearer.
5. Feel gratitude to the universe/God/higher power/Universal intelligence that created you for healing you.
This is what I did it and it helped me. I hope you try these exercises and practices and see the benefits as well.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused