HOW TO LOOK YOUNGER AFTER 40
Q: Hey Alina, do you have any advice on anti-aging treatments and foods? I know girls in their early 30's may not know much, but you seem wise, so thought I would ask.
A: Ha! Thanks for the compliment! While some people may think that I am in my early 30's or some even think late 20's, I am actually now in my 40's and up until last year I haven't had any skin care routine.
Of course, there is something to be said about genes, but also there is a lot to be said on what you do with those genes. There are some easy things that I have been doing for years that definitely helped looking and feeling youthful.
In this podcast and video I share my tips on how to keep looking young and yes, I even share about a procedure I have done and why.
If you are looking for a simple skincare routine and some tips, tune in. And if you have tips you want to share, please do as well!
Also, one tip I didn't mention is that sleep/rest is crucial. I read somewhere that a month before our birthdays we may feel tired and need more me-time, so this is why I haven't posted in two weeks - I have been taking time for myself and honoring the need to rest in between cooking for clients.
Sending you lots of love today and always!
Leave a Reply.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused