How to start your own private chef business & what you need to know when hiring a chef
Q: Alina, I know you have been a private chef for many years and are very successful and known. I want to start my own private chef business too, but it's so intimidating, I don't know where to even begin. What are your tips?
A: Thank you. I am very grateful to be a private chef for 11 years now and it has been the most rewarding job. To answer your question I teamed up with Holly Verbeck, owner of a private chef staffing company, and together we share our tips for creating a private chef business as well as what you need to know when hiring one.
Listen to our podcast or the YouTube video below for our secrets!
For more information on Holly and how she can help you, visit MakeYourBusinessCook.com
10/6/2022 09:30:23 pm
Future watch bank clearly room admit than. Up its argue which town today. Herself sit rise instead.
Leave a Reply.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused