Is there life after DIEt?
You know the drill of a diet: You are committed. You are motivated. You are doing it. You lose the weight by avoiding red meat, extra fat and sugar. You exercise. You get to your goal weight. And then you face a simple question - What happens AFTER the weight loss?
Will you go back to your old eating habits, rewarding yourself with food for your success and ultimately getting back to the previous weight? OR will you be on a diet forever, counting each calorie and watching every ounce on the scale? Which one of these life options are you destined to live? To me, that's neither of those is a life. Eating foods that you know are not loving your body, that make you tired and weak is not fun in the end of the day. Eating dull foods that you despise is also not a very pleasant process. So, what's a girl to do?
I believe in life WITHOUT a diet from the beginning. I believe in choosing foods that NOURISH your body AND that you actually happen to love to eat. There is no "OR". There has to be an "AND." Only when you reach the perfect harmony of eating foods for pleasure AND health will you forget about the word diet and actually start to live. Your body will show you how beautiful it can be when you give it the foods it needs. Your spirit will soar with joy from eating delicious fresh foods that are bursting with energy.
In my experience life begins when you eat a lot of foods that are alive themselves - raw fruits and vegetables. I am not advocating to eat 100% raw vegan foods for everyone, but I do believe that eating a lot of them will change the way you feel and give you a lot of loving energy. Try it for yourself. Pick juicy fruits that you love. Try some new vegetables and you may be surprised that you enjoy their taste. If it is animal protein that gives you strength and pleasure, then chose the best quality, organic, humanely-raised meats.
You only have this one body in this life, so love it up! Don't waste time on diets. Pick fabulous foods, feel the energy and enjoy your life, starting this very moment. It is time to Let Yourself Blossom!
Leave a Reply.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused