I was very flattered and excited about all the wonderful feedback I got about my Day 1 of 100 Day Self Love Affair adventure. The only thing that did catch me off guard was all the comments about my looks. So many wonderful women commented that I looked pretty, but they themselves couldn't relate to going out alone. In their eyes, they saw me different from them.
With that in mind, I created this video on Day 2 of my 100 Day Self Love Affair. There is not a pinch of makeup and I didn't even brush my teeth or my hair! Do I like the way I look? Not so much. Do I love myself anyway? Heck yeah! Why? Just because I am me. Not more not less. And the same goes for YOU - you deserve love no matter how you look like in the morning.
I feel that magazines, photoshop skills and make up artists have created a nearly impossible image to uphold. It is somewhat promised to us that when we are skinny enough and pretty enough, we will be happy enough. Oh, please! Happiness and love don't come with a price. Happiness and self-love are yours for the taking. Whether someone thinks you are hot or not is just an opinion. You get to choose whether you take it on or not.
I hope that you see me the same way with or without make up and then start seeing yourself the same way. You are worthy of love no matter how you look like. You just are!
If you still don't believe me, well, good! We still have 98 days to go to prove that to you :)
With much love,
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused