Simple Chic Summer Eating Tips
Summer is upon us and the hot, humid days are dictating the way we dress. My guess is that until September you will mostly be opting for simpler and lighter pieces instead of putting on layers of sweaters and coats. Because my approach to food is through fashion, I would like to propose that we: EAT THE WAY WE DRESS!
When the heat index is high, focus on simpler, lighter meals that cool down your body. Choose options with fewer ingredients and try to eat foods in their natural, unprocessed state.
After all, if you don't want to wear heavy clothes because your body will sweat outside, why would you want to eat heavy meals that will heat up your body inside?
SUMMER EATING IDEAS:
Breakfast: During the summer I like to indulge in tropical fruits such as jackfruit, lychees and champagne mangoes. Enjoy an assortment of your favorite cooling fruits, create decadent smoothies or try cold coconut yogurts.
Fabulous Eating Tip: Fruit is best when eaten alone. Melons should always be eaten by themselves and not combined with anything, for proper digestion.
Lunch/Dinner: Treat yourself to a gourmet salad with the freshest, high-quality organic ingredients. Then accessorize your meals with sprouts or sea veggies such as dulse or kelp to boost your mineral intake and add flavor. Just like you create your own original fashion style, create your own delicious masterpiece with each meal! For recipes, sign up for my newsletter by clicking here.
Snacks: Keep your cool by snacking on juicy fruits, sorbets or iced smoothies.
Drinks: To stay hydrated, sip on young coconut water. Because 1 cup of this delicious drink has the potassium of 1.5 bananas, it can keep bloating away and help you achieve the a slender beach body!
Fabulous Eating Tip: Buy local produce that's in season and you will save extra money and support local economy.
SUMMER SPECIAL OFFER
Create your own Fabulous Food Style and sculpt your body slim by learning how to make decadent dishes with my Designer Raw Food Classes! All dishes are tailored to your needs and can include favorites such as:
Let Yourself Blossom With Fabulous Food!
4/16/2013 04:02:34 pm
Excellent and valuable post… i am so thankful to left viewpoint on this. This has been a so interesting research, would really like to research more here….
4/16/2013 05:41:37 pm
I recognize with most of your factors, because this content gives the light in which we can notice the reality and I take positive details on this amazing weblog web page. It is very efficient information offer me as well as and new experience comprehend from it.
Leave a Reply.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused