An old friend of mine emailed me today asking to help her get back on track. She has been eating junk foods, smoking and drinking, so she has been feeling lousy emotionally and physically. She has had so much stress that she turned to junk fixes and as a result has been feeling like junk too. Her body felt weak, she had swollen lymph knots and felt toxic overall. She reached out asking me to help her reboot and feel healthier, happier and nurtured.
I know that many women struggle with the same issues daily and in this blog I want to share my number 1 advice on how to turn things around.
And to be honest, I sometimes deal with the similar issues. I am not perfect and sometimes I eat not because I am hungry, but because of stress. Just yesterday I felt stressed and I did succumb to having sweets.
Not that there is anything wrong with eating a little bit of sweets if you are hungry, but at that time I wasn't. It was purely emotional. So, this morning I started the day with a great walk to reboot my body and my mind and then enjoyed a breakfast of berries and a raw vegan buckwheat cereal.
It is a daily thing to de-stress and it does take work. If you find yourself in the same situation, then here is what I would suggest.
1. Make a list of your FAVORITE foods that you know are healthy and that taste good. This way you know that if you need food to de-stress, at least you will have a list of those that aren't harmful.
2. Buy a journal and start writing down things that upset you as the day goes along. Entries don't have to be very long, just to unload the clutter in your heart and body, so that you don't have to push it down with food.
Start NOW and keep checking in and reading for more tips soon!
Leave a Reply.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused