SuperBowl Made Fabulous!
As America is getting ready for the super bowl, many of my clients are concerned about the damage party foods may do to their bodies. I think life is about enjoyment, not deprivation and kicking back with your friends and having a great time is a part of life. However, there are small things you can do to minimize the nutritional damage SuperBowl snacks may do. Here are a few simple tricks and recipes that can help you do just that.
1. To boost your metabolism, do interval cardio (20 seconds very fast, 10 seconds slow) on Friday and Sunday and do weight training on Saturday.
2. Practice dry skin brushing in the morning to stimulate your lymphatic system and decrease bloating.
3. Have a half of a grapefruit before the party.
4. Take a vegetarian Digestive Enzyme to help you digest cooked food. Non-vegetarian enzymes have strange ingredients you may not want to have in your body.
5. If you are going to a party, bring your own food to contribute to the pot luck. That way you will know exactly what you are eating.
Below are two recipes that are full of fiber that will help your digestive system.
Pizza Party Buffet
1 Jar of Organic Pizza Sauce
1 Jar of roasted peppers
1 Jar of marinated artichokes
1 Package of Crimini Mushrooms
1 Package of Daiya Cheese (www.daiyafoods.com) or Low Fat Organic Cheese
Organic (Vegan preferably) Pepperoni
High Fiber English Muffins
Toast the English Muffins for a few minutes first. Then top them with your favorite toppings and heat up in the toaster oven to melt the cheese. Enjoy!
Easiest Chili Ever!
16 oz Can of Marinated Bean Salad (I love Trader Joe's Brand)
12 oz Jar of Salsa
1 packet of vegetarian meat crumbles (Will be healthy and delicious)
Vegan or Low Fat Organic Cheese optional
Put them all together in a pan and sautee for about 15 minutes. Drizzle with cheese if you'd like. Enjoy! Your guests won't tell a difference.
Leave a Reply.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused