The best way to start a detox is with a SuperFood Smoothie that features the following:
Banana (for potassium to regulate water in your body)
Papaya (for digestive enzymes)
Raspberries & Strawberries (for vitamin C and fiber)
Broccoli (vitamin C and fiber)
Spirulina and Chlorella (to remove toxins from your body and get more protein)
Ground flax seeds (for protein, fiber and Omega 3 that reduces inflammation. This will also hold the smoothie together and keep it from separating
Ice (To boost metabolism)
Put all of the ingredients in the vitamix, pour in a big glass and enjoy!
Lunch and Dinner will be veggie juices. Snacks are Young Thai Coconut Water and Kombucha. If you get very hungry, have an apple or another high-fiber piece of fruit.
If you don't want to do juice fasts, do a smoothie cleanse. Just make extra servings of them and keep in air-tight containers, such as Ball Jars ($9 for 12 at a grocery store) Flaxseeds will keep the smoothie looking good :)
Cheers to your health!
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused