Q: Alina, I absolutely love buying Acai bowls when I am on vacations, but there is only one place near my house that sells them and they are too expensive. Do you have any ideas on how to make it easy and on the budget? I see Acai packets at the store and they are so expensive too!!
A: I love Acai bowls too and completely get how you feel. I have tried many recipes (part of my hard job, I know, ha!) and this is my absolute favorite. Check out the recipe and the video below.
You will need:
Frozen Acai packets from Trader Joes
Frozen Wild Blueberries from Trader Joes
Frozen strawberries (watch the video for my tips on how to save money on them)
Toppings: Fresh berries, chocolate chips and granola of your choice
Blend the frozen berries with almond butter and coconut water until smooth. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused