Today I was talking to client about achieving her health goal of her perfect weight. I knew that with my coaching she can get there in just a few months, but in the beginning she had her doubts. Then I asked her a question that shed the light onto the dilemma -- "What is holding you back?"
When it comes down to it, it is all about facing what's in your way and figuring out how to get what you want. And I will admit that the answers that come up may sound intimidating to the person saying them. However, if you look at it from the shopping perspective, you may be surprised how easy it can be to get what you want.
Think about the Apple IPad. I know people who have stood in line since 7 am to get one of those. Did they hate their lives and feel miserable? Not at all. They all voluntarily got up at the crack of dawn and got to the store in order to buy this new toy. And examples don't have to be that extreme. Think about walking around your favorite store and spotting an outfit you liked, just to find out that there was a line to the fitting room and then to the register. Did that stop you from getting the clothes? If you wanted them enough, then probably not.
Look at vibrant health, perfect weight and high energy the same way -- as something you want to achieve. So, you may need to make some adjustments to your life, but they don't have to be extreme. With the right coaching and support, they will be just like "standing in line" to get it.
I know you are worth having the body you want. All you need is to decide whether you are willing to "stand in that line." And if you see that you don't want it that bad, then hey, life just got even easier -- you have one less thing on your to-do list.
I hope this makes you think about your true wants and helps you prioritize your life accordingly. Because I know that there is nothing that can hold you back, if you truly want something.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused