If you are looking for a stylish water bottle and want to support a fabulous entrepreneur, then check out S’well insulated beverage bottles and their Water Aid for Life limited-edition bottle as they celebrate World Water Day.
Available in ‘Oscar’ gold, the bottles will come packaged with a certificate of authenticity, acknowledging the purchaser’s participation in the partnership to provide a lifetime supply of clean and safe drinking water and sanitation for one person in need. I think I am going to get one just so that I can manifest my own golden award for a TV show soon :)
ONE BOTTLE. ONE PURCHASE. ONE PERSON. WATERAID FOR LIFE.
The Water Aid for Life bottle costs $100 and is available for purchase at www.swellbottle.com.
Fashionable, sustainable and socially responsible - S'well bottles are fabulous products to stay hydrated:
· Stainless steel (never "sweats" on hands or inside of handbag/carryalls)
· Bottle neck large enough to insert ice cubes
· Non-toxic - saves you from dangerous BPA
· Assortment of uni-gender colors including black, yellow, green and red
· Ideal for wine/alcoholic beverages for outdoor entertaining
WORLD WATER DAY:
In 2010, the United Nations Governing Body declared 2013 as the International Year of Water Cooperation. The United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) is the governing body to organize the efforts of World Water Day.
Since 1993, World Water Day is held annually, as a means of focusing attention on the importance of freshwater resources and advocating for sustainable management of safe and clean drinking water and sanitation.
In recognition of the worldwide efforts of World Water Day on March 22, especially focusing on the theme of water cooperation, S'well has designed an exclusive limited-edition bottle. For each generous contribution, you will be gifted this special S'well bottle and more importantly, WaterAid will provide a lifetime supply of clean and safe drinking water and sanitation for one person in need. Your WaterAid for Life limited edition S'well bottle will come packaged with a certificate of authenticity, acknowledging your participation in this partnership. Thank you for supporting the efforts of WaterAid, an organization that strives to protect one of life's most important resources: water.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused