AS SEEN IN:
With Gilles Marini
With Yara Shahidi
Does this scenario sound familiar?
1. You think that you need to lose weight and look “perfect” in order to be loved and feel happy.
2. You start to chase happiness by trying to lose weight.
3. You feel unhappy because, let’s be honest here, dieting sucks.
4. You lose a few pounds, yet you don’t feel happy.
5. Because you have been so miserable on this diet, you decide to “treat” yourself by going off the wagon for a meal… or two...ok, three.
6. You gain the weight right back, feel unloved, unhappy and alone.
7. You go back to step one.
If you have tried dieting and hated yourself for failing, you are not alone.
Before coming an expert in the food industry, Chef Alina Z also faced her own share of demons when it comes to weight loss, body image and the deep-rooted psychology that can prevent us from loving ourselves.
In this book, she shares a fresh new approach to food and reveals her easy-to-implement program that will give you the tools needed to fall in love with yourself and create your own empowering Couture Nutrition® Solution for a healthy and happy life.
With Kellan Lutz and Brittany Gonzales
During the times of stress and crisis it can be hard to focus and just breathe, let alone to eat healthy. But it is at times like that when we need to treat our bodies with nourishing foods so that our immune systems can kick in and kick some ass, protecting us from viruses, pathogens, etc.
The truth is, there is always something in the air that our bodies have to fight off - from daily pollution caused by cars and mass transportation to toxins and pesticides in food.
In this e-book I share my tips on how you can protect your bodies and energize your spirits without breaking the bank so consequently you can take great care of yourself, your family, friends and community.
Click on the book to download. Prices that I mention in this book are as of March 2020.
Chef Alina Z