A few weeks ago UN issued a report saying that we have about 12 years to avoid a catastrophic breakdown in our environment. It sounds extremely scary and I hope that this wakes people are to the fact that each and one of us can reverse this if we make small changes in our lifestyles.
And if you ever complain about crazy weather changes and turbulence in the air, then it is time to do something about it.
With that, I want to share a three simple ways YOU can help make it a better world for us and for the future generations.
1. Reduce meat consumption
This is definitely the #1 Way we can change our environment because conventional farming is not just cruel to the animals and our bodies but also to our planet. If you skip eating meat just ONE day a week, you will have an enormous effect. Check out Beyond Meat Bratwurst or The Impossible Burger - they will blow your mind! Absolutely amazing products that will make you forget about conventional meat.
I have Beyond Meat products in my freezer at all times, just in case I have a craving. Check out this Easy Chili Recipe and this Chickenless Chicken Pesto Pita Pockets
2. Shop local
By buying produce that's local, you are taking away the demand for foods that are coming from other countries, which requires planes, trains and automobiles (ok, maybe not trains, but you get the idea!). Transportation creates pollution and pollution destroys our planet. You will also get better-tasting fruits and veggies, since they are going to be ripening longer vs being picked green.
3. Choose Organic
By choosing organic produce you reduce pesticides and herbicides that are not just harmful to our bodies but to our environment. You can even buy organic on the budget by shopping at stores like Costco and Trader Joes, buying bulk when produce is in season or on sale and freezing fresh berries and cooked dinners in your freezer for later use.
These are the easiest way YOU can reverse climate changes. Check out my YouTube Channel for easy recipes and great meat substitutes. Your body and your planet will thank you!
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused