BEST BEAUTY & DENTAL PRODUCTS
Good-For-You Beauty and Dental Products
Did you know that your skin is your largest organ and whatever you put on it gets absorbed into your tissue, goes into you blood stream and then passes through your blood almost as if you just ate it? When it comes to beauty products, my rule of thumb is - if I wouldn't be eating it, I shouldn't put it on my skin. In this blog, I will share my favorite products that won't make you sacrifice your health for beauty.
For many years my #1 skin moisturizer has been coconut oil. Yes, the same coconut oil that I get from Nutiva brand to eat, I put on my skin. Coconut oil is rich is moisturizing fats that keep your skin soft and smooth. The only caveat is that excess oil can rub off on your clothes, so for best results, use coconut oil before going to bed. www.Nutiva.com
It may come as a shock, but conventional makeup products are not so pretty as they contain many harmful chemicals that can cause poor skin tone, loss of elasticity and even dis-eases.
I suggest we stop suffering for beauty and get the best of both worlds. Jane Iredale is one of my favorite brands - they carry everything from foundations and mascaras to gorgeous eye shadows and sparkly lip glosses. Their products are mineral-based, so they won't irritate your skin or clog your pores, letting your skin breathe. Best of all, because their make up is mineral-based, it works as a sun-block! Take a look at Jane Iredale difference at JaneIredale.com
Many people use fluoride-based toothpaste, thinking it is good for our health. Unfortunately that may not be the case. Did you know that fluoride has been shown to act as an endocrine disruptor and has been linked to health problems like arthritis, thyroid disease, disrupted immune system and even dementia?
I say why take chances when you can have your strong pearly-whites with something better than fluoride? Meet Miami-based Dr. Sharp Dentistry line of the cleanest products on the market that are Fluoride-Free, SLS-Free, Paraben-Free and Alcohol-Free. They are made with natural ingredients that will give you strong, beautiful teeth without compromising your health. I love their attention to detail - even their Green Tea Dental Tape contains anti- inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties.
Because conventional deodorants contain harmful aluminum that has been linked to dis-eases like cancer and Alzheimer's, I suggest choosing a better-for-you option. I invite you to try a natural and very effective deodorant that is made from coconut! Here is a link to a 3-minute video on how to make your own or you can simply buy one from Primal Pit Paste and don't sweat it. www.primalpitpaste.com
Hair products are often overlooked when it comes to ingredients. After all, if we are not putting them on our skin, why should we care? The problem is that we still handle hair products with our hands and our skin is exposed to chemicals. Just recently I have tried Giovanni haircare line and must say I was impressed.
As a professional hair stylist, Arthur Giovanni saw that his hands were getting irritated from conventional hair products, so he decided to create his own line. His products are free of parabens, sulfate or animal by-products. Everything is manufactured in the U.S., and created with a base of vitamins, herbs, minerals, proteins and other nutrients. After one use of his hair products my hair was shiny and soft!
Leave a Reply.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused