I just arrived in Florida after a week of travels to DC and NYC. It was so cold during my trip that I ended up eating too many comfort foods (sugar, chocolate mostly) to keep myself warm and energized. Green juices alone just didn't cut it. And as an end result, I came back home tired and bloated. So, what's a girl to do?
Right after I landed in Florida, I decided to go get a colonic and went to my favorite place. Colonic therapies have been used for centuries and to me it is like an internal shower. It is just water that goes into your colon and pushes out whatever is sitting there. Yes, our colons and our detox organs can clean out our systems just fine when we eat normally. But after I ate a little too much over an extended period of time, inhaled lots of polluted air and as a result didn't feel so good, I went for a colonic as I find it to be a good way to help my body detox.
Here is a quick video. If you decide to try colon hydrotherapy, do talk to your doctor first and check out Silvia at PompanoBeachColonics.
Lots of love,
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused