In the morning of the 3rd day of the 100 Day Self Love Affair I woke up tired. Probably because I woo'd myself too much the day before by taking a yoga class, a Zumba class and a ballroom/latin dance class all in one day. I was sooo sore! I guess I was getting too much action right off the bat? Ha!
Anyway, I asked myself - "Darling, what would you like to do this morning before going to work?" And what I heard myself wish for was some time in the sauna. Then as I was reading my morning emails, I read this quote:
"Make up your mind that nothing is more important than how I feel now, because now is everything. Now is the whole enchilada. Now is the power of me. Now, now, now, now, now... You might as well start somewhere, and it might as well be now. Why not start improving your life now, now, now?"
Because I am dedicated to loving myself up, I didn't waste any time and went downstairs in our building to turn on the sauna.
It felt very good to sweat, but more than that it felt good to relax. To do something relaxing first thing in the morning instead of waiting for the evening. Before I would wait until I "deserved" this relaxing time, but not today. I felt worthy of relaxing activity first thing in the morning. Why wait postpone joy?
While in the sauna, I felt inspired to record the video below and after sauna, I took myself for a green juice and had a chocolate Shakeology shake for lunch. After work I indulged in a mediation and stretch yoga class with one of my favorite yoga teachers and it felt amazing to center my mind and get quiet. Lastly, the evening concluded with a fabulous raw vegan BBQ Guacamole Collard wrap and I am about to watch a silly movie, cuddled up on the couch with Snoop Dog (my yorkie-poo pup).
So, what are you doing to love yourself up? How are you clearing space to nourish yourself? Please comment below and let know how I can support you!
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused