It is the new year and many are talking about eating healthier after the holidays. If you are looking to change up your eating habits and reboot your system, then join me on a SELF-LOVING Detox stating Monday for 5 to 10 days. I haven't decided how many days I will do it for - I will see how I feel :)
Here is what I am going to do:
2 raw, organic juices a day from OnJuice.com
1 Detox cocktail
1 spicy lemonade
Maybe a piece of fruit, if I am too hungry.
I am a believer in loving our bodies to health, not judging or punishing them, so to me this is the easiest detox to do at home. If it's in your budget, order DLrevAmp detox - it is fabulous and I do it every few months :) I just did it in December, so I am doing the liquid cleanse this time.
If you are hard-core into detox, then do a 6-juices a day cleanse. It is entirely up to you, but your decision has to come from love!
As for groceries, if you are making your own juices, you will need enough ingredients to make them - use your favorite ingredients. You must LOVE the juices!
For the cleansing cocktail, you will need:
(multiply by the number of days you want to do the cleanse)
1 tablespoon cranberry juice
1 tablespoon ground flax or whole chia seeds
Dash stevia or honey
For the soup - per daily serving (multiply by the number of days you want to do the cleanse)
1/2 pound of your favorite veggies that you can cook
2 tablespoons chickpea miso
2 tablespoons hemp seeds
Get your ingredients this weekend and let's start on Monday! I will post instructions and recipe details tomorrow :)
Leave a Reply.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused