I am going to start my mini detox tomorrow and here is the recipe for the soup. Make sure to pick YOUR favorite veggies for the soup, so that you enjoy it 100%. And you can switch veggies up as you'd like.
DETOX SOUP RECIPE:
2 large zucchini (or your other favorite veggies like broccoli, asparagus, sweet potatoes, cauliflower)
3-4 cups of water
1/4 cup raw hemp seeds
2-3 tablespoons chickpea miso
Cook zucchini in water for 10 minutes and let cool for 30-60 minutes. Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
You can have this soup for dinner or for any meal. This detox is for YOU, so see what feels good to you.
Here is what I will be eating/drinking over the next few days:
7am - PLAIN hot water - about 24 oz
8am - Green Juice
10am - Lemon/Cranberry Cocktail
12pm - Shakeology Smoothie
2pm - Green Juice
4pm - Spicy Detox Cocktail
6pm - Detox Soup
8pm - Herbal Tea
Let's love ourselves up!!!
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused