Q: I have seen your amazing results from your juice and water fast and want to know more about it. How can I do a cleanse without feeling tired and or being low on energy as I have to work every day? Where do I begin and what do I do?
A: Yes, I just did the cleanse and feeling all the benefits of it. But mine wasn't easy... However, yours doesn't have to be hard and here are my top Z-tips!
The best way to look at eating and cleansing is as you look at shopping and cleaning out and organizing your closet. If you shop too much and you don’t have time to either organize the clothes or clean out and donate things you no longer wear.
Same with cleanses – if you eat excess food that your body didn’t have a chance to process and stuffed the extra food energy as fat cells, then a cleanse will give it an opportunity to clean house.
During a cleanse your body will get time to get rid of stored toxins and possibly
damaged cells that your body no longer needs.
BENEFITS OF CLEANSES:
As far as which cleanse to do, think about your level of advancement in cleansing. Let’s look at them as school levels:
Elementary level – blended foods
Middle school – juices
High school – water only for 1 day at a time
College – water only for 3 days
Graduate school – water only for 7 days
Post-Graduate level – water only for up to 40 days
If you are at the elementary level, then start out with picking your favorite fruits and veggies and then blending them into smoothies and soups. It's very important to pick your favorites so you are enjoying the process!
For a smoothie, blend your favorite greens, fruit and berries with a plant-based milk and enjoy as any meal of the day.
For a soup, place one of your favorite veggies in a pot, cover with enough water and bring to oil. Turn off heat and let cool a little, then add a handful of hemp seeds and chickpea miso and blend in a blender.
You can have as much of the smoothies and soups as you’d like and feel free to change up the ingredients.
Do this cleanse for as many days as you’d like. If you feel like you need more protein, you can add plant-based protein powder to your smoothies.
If you would like to try an intermediate cleanse, message me directly for more information and details.
Please listen to the latest podcast or YouTube video for more details that I cover and answer questions.
DISCLOSURE: This is not medical advice. Please consult with your doctor before starting a new diet regiment. Do NOT try water fasting without medical supervision. If you decide to do a juice, smoothie or soup cleanse, do so at your own discretion and risk.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused