SuperFoods Detox Day 2
Today I went to the Raw Food expo to check out what's good and new. To make sure I had enough energy, I started the day with a green juice and supplements of blue green algae, Omega 3 and spirulina. Armed with my green juices and coconut water I had a great and energetic day of meeting great new people and viewing new products.
Now, I am off to relax and recharge my batteries. If you don't know what to do with yourself because you can't stop thinking about food, I suggest making a list of distractions, things that you like to do that don't involve food. My list includes playing with my dog, shopping, smelling Fresia flowers and drinking Orange Blossom Tea, just to name a few. I hope that you find something that can distract you from food and make you happy. Remember, a detox is not meant as a torture, it is meant to detoxify your body, so enjoy this time, knowing that your body is getting healthier and stronger. So, think positively!
Have a wonderful saturday!
Leave a Reply.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused