I know it has been a long time since I've written last. There has been so much going on in the second half of 2019 for me and then 2020 happened that I didn't feel inspired to write more than a social media post. My whole focus has been cooking for my clients and trying to keep sane during the crazy year we've had, so not much time was left for creativity here.
During such crazy times, I felt lost just thinking of how much everyone is struggling and how can I help? And it finally dawned on me this holiday season - all I have to do is ask and then answer questions that so many people have when it comes to health, wellness, lifestyle and finding joy amid chaos.
So, with that, I created a new way of writing this newsletter and my blog - by answering YOUR questions! I call this "Ask Alina!" Want to know how to make healthier desserts? Ask Alina! Need tips on grocery shopping so you are not spending too much time or money? Ask Alina! Need to find a way to exercise when you only have 5 minutes a day but no desire to move? Ask Alina! Anything that has to do with cooking, health, wellness, nutrition, lifestyle choices, positive outlook on life, etc... just ask.
In these newsletters I will be sharing questions people send me and my answers. I hope you find them useful and they will help you be healthier and happier!
Email me any time so I can support you.
With lots of love,
1/5/2021 09:18:52 pm
Looking forward to all the helpful tips that you'll share! 🙌
Leave a Reply.
Why ask me?
- After many challenges and different crazy life experiences I am living my dream life and since my friends say I am pretty wisdomous and I think I am a little bit funny too, I want to share my life approach with you so you can live the life you love as well.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a creator of #1 Best Diet as selected by Harpers Baazar Magazine
- I started my career in the corporate world and didn't even know how to peel a shallot
- I have been a chef for celebrities for over 10 years
- I have a realistic approach to food and life
- I have a great relationship with food and can even let chocolate go bad because I simply forget I have it at home (something I wasn't able to do 10 years ago)
- I eat carbs whenever I feel like it without any guilt
- I used to hate to cook and now absolutely love being a private chef and a food relationship coach
- I wear whatever clothes I desire no matter what everyone is wearing or thinking
- I am in good shape and my body’s biological age is 13 years younger than the one in my passport
- I have experience being super poor, super wealthy and in between
- I’ve worked in corporate world and am now an entrepreneur
- I was married and divorced
- I used to cry going to work because I was so miserable with my boss
- I’ve had an emotional eating disorder
- I moved from Russia to USA alone at the age of 15
- I’ve lived in Russia, Europe and on both coasts of USA
- I have been super skinny and overweight
- I have been insecure and unhappy with reasons and secure and happy for no reason
- I used to wear glasses and healed my eyes with the power of thought and exercises
- I created "Couture Nutrition®" so you can have tailor-made solutions for your body and soul
- My brain usually comes up with jokes to soften stressful situations
- I think color coordination, sparkles and rainbows are underused